Today we will talk about the topic of our health. If we fall ill, then we will have to go to doctor , there is no other option. In this article we have told 10 good habits of healthy living. If you read the article start to end, then you will understand. So let’s start.
1) After coming home from the outside, after handling any external item, before cooking, before eating, after eating and after using the bathroom, wash hands with soap well. If you have a small child in your home, then it becomes even more important. Wash your hands thoroughly before handing it over.
2) Special attention to home cleaning, especially on toilets and kitchen . Do not let water gather anywhere. Regularly clean the places like sink, wash basin etc. and keep using phenyl, floor cleaner and so on. Do not leave any food open. Keep raw and cooked food separately. Also keep the utensils, fridges, ovens, etc. used for cooking and eating. Never put wet utensils in the rack, and Do not keep the lid without dry coats.
3) Use fresh vegetables – Keep in mind the storage of spices, cereals and other materials properly used and keep in mind the dates of the expiry dates.
4) Do not use too much oil, spices, supported and heavy meals. By cooking more, do not destroy the nutritious substances of vegetables and Cook the food at the right temperature. Also, keep the temperature carefully while using the oven. Always eat fresh food and cover the food items.
5) Make sure to use salads, curd, milk, porridge, green vegetables, whole lentils and cereals in the food. Try that your plate includes ‘Variety of Food’. Use clean water to cook and drink. Wash well and use vegetables and fruits.
6) Prefer the use of unsaturated vegetable oils (such as soybean, sunflower, corn or olive oil) for cooking. Keep the quantity of sugar and salt both at a minimum, in the food. Do not use junkfood, soft drinks, and juice made from artificial oats etc. Try eating dinner at 8 o’clock and this meal is light.
7) Keep your comfort or sleeping room clean, airy and open-open. Keep changing sheets, pillows and curtains and keep moving cushions or cudgles from time to time.
8) Yoga or meditation to increase concentration and avoid stress.
9) Exercise any one daily. Keep changing the methods of exercise and Give it at least half an hour daily, like never do aerobics, just walk fast. If you can not take the time to do anything, then aim to climb the stairs of the office or home and walk fast. Try that you have to stay in the same position for a long time in office.
10) Keep your routine checked after the age of 45 and if the doctor gives you some medicines, then take it regularly. Time to stay close to nature should be there. Play with children, run with your pet and take time to lightly entertain with family.